Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Trying To Get Back on the Wagon

I've tasted size 0 and it felt good!  I've shocked family and friends with my new look. I've been described as "payat" or "too thin", adjectives I never thought would be spoken of me.  That lasted for a good 9 months.  Only 9 months because December came  ---  Christmas parties, family reunions, meet ups with old friends, Noche Buena, Christmas Lunch, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, family trip abroad.  Oh boy!!!  There was just no way I wasn't going to gain weight!

That's my tummy trying to peek out of my blouse this afternoon
I've been trying to get back on the diet since January.  It's been very difficult.  I've been to lazy to weigh my food and to lazy to plan my meals.  Well, for all that laziness, I gained back 23% of the total weight I lost when I graduated from the Refeeding Plan.  My blazers are starting to get tight at the arms, my tummy has come back and my hips are starting to show.  Worst of all, the scale just told me this morning that I'm 120.6 lbs.  Yikes!!!!  Now this was a shocker and this woke me up.   So now I'm ready to get back on the diet.  I'm declaring to the world that I will be back at 110 lbs. by May 20, 2013.  I'm going to lose that tummy and maybe I'll even get my abs to show again.  So watch me, I'm coming back!!!

4 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best! Just finished my 1st month of the EP, hope I can manage to finish the program and get the same comments about being 'too thin' (something that's only been applied to my hair I think hahaha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joey. You'll be amazed how Cohen can change your life!!! Welcome to the journey and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bunny! I goy a question, did you use your old EP or did you purchase a new one? :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ten! That's a very good question. I used my old EP :)

    ReplyDelete