Thursday, October 25, 2012

Choose Not To Have a Big Tummy

After shedding 34 lbs. life definitely cannot be the same.  Before Cohen (BC), I never enjoyed getting dressed or shopping for clothes.  I dreaded parties that had a dress code.  Especially if the invite was a formal occassion!


Ready-to-wear clothes simply didn't look good on me.  One-size-fits-all was a lie!  I'd ask for the largest size available and it still didn't fit well.  I always had a big tummy.  I thought it was hereditary because my grandmother had a big tummy, and my mother has a big tummy.  Well, I just found out... it's all a lie!  I CAN CHOOSE not to have a BIG TUMMY!!!


I was hoping a black tshirt would hide my tummy.  This photo was taken October 2010

And then here I am 1MoAC (one month after cohen), June 2012

Don't believe when people tell you you're stuck with your big body because it's in the genes.  It ain't true!!!  You just need the determination to lose the weight.

Now, I love getting dressed!  I always find reason to get dressed.  I've purged my closet and got rid of most of my "fat clothes".  Some pieces I've had altered.  My pants and tops as well as my belts got "smallered".  Did you know that you can have your belts altered?  I brought mine to Shoecare, Pasong Tamo, Makati (tel. 8424646-8404040-8446211).

So shed the pounds and look great!













No comments:

Post a Comment