Sunday, April 29, 2012

Before and After

When I started on this new eating lifestyle I was 141 pounds with a 29-30" waistline wearing size 10 tops.  I played tennis once or twice a week and jogged on the off days.  Getting dressed was such a chore.  You'd know I overate the night before when it took me longer to get dressed the following morning.  I did not feel good about how I looked. 

At 141 lbs., January 12, 2012
I thought that maybe a change of wardrobe would solve the problem so I called a friend, Ram de Vera, to help me update my wardrobe.  We went shopping for new clothes and for a while, I felt good.  Ram knew exactly what clothes I needed to hide my bulge and to elongate my appearance.  I asked him to make me thin and he said that he was a stylist, not a cosmetic surgeon! Ram did a great job.  He went from store to store, rack to rack, picking Large/Medium clothes that were the right proportions for my body.

January 19, 2012


Then one day, I decided to take the plunge.  On the advice of my cousin-in-law, Nikki, I called the Cohen Lifestyle Clinic, made an appointment and attended their 1-day orientation seminar and from there, my new life began.

In a matter of 3 months, I shrunk to a 25-inch waist, size 2 or 0 tops; I can now wear skinny jeans and a tank top!!!  This was the biggest surprise!  Pre-Cohen, I could only wish my thighs would fit into skinny jeans.  Today, I always wear my shirts tucked into my jeans and I think I walk a little taller.   A friend, Kara, just said the other day, "ang nag-Co-Cohen nagiging mayabang".  Hindi naman, Kara, sometimes you just can't help feeling good about yourself.

107 lbs., April 18, 2012

Thank you, Dr. Cohen.  You're not a cosmetic surgeon but this is exactly what I was looking for!!!

3 comments:

  1. i can see cheekbones bunny! XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheekbones? My next goal are flat board abs! Hahaha. Baka tama si Kara, ang nag-Co-Cohen nagiging mayabang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is WOW! I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete