Thursday, March 15, 2012

1st Refeeding

Reached my goal weight yesterday and now it's time to learn how to eat like all other human beings.  The Refeeding Stage is supposed to help your body adjust to more food in terms of quantity and variety.  It's actually a scary phase because after 2 months of structured eating, I am now entering new territory.  While preparing my meal, I keep reassuring myself to just trust the diet plan.

To speed up the weight loss during the Eating Plan, I decided to jumble my meals.  I would eat my dinner or lunch allowance for breakfast and reserve my breakfast allowance for dinner.  This way, I end the day with a light meal.  I read this tip in a Cohen blog.  It said that when you think you're not losing weight as fast as you expect, they suggest that you jolt your system by switching your meal allowances.

For the past weeks, that's what I've been doing so for my very first Refeeding Meal, I am having Chicken with Mango Sauce for breakfast.


Whoa!  This looks like a whole lot of food!  After 2 months of having baby meals, this quantity just shocks my mind and tummy.  To think, I merely added 20 grams of vegetables and 15 grams of protein to my usual allowance!

Well, to a new day, Bon Appetite!


No comments:

Post a Comment